The WIFP is a place where new ideas about making communication more democratic are encouraged, examined, researched and published. We see a unique role for women as the majority in democracy: to build a communication system that permits everyone to be heard equally.
Written by our founder, Dr. Donna Allen, click below to view our 2 Levels, 3 Principles, 6 Points, 7 Realities, 8 Characteristics that our philosophy as an organization is built upon, as well as the Radical Feminist Analysis of Mass Media.
- Women’s Two-Level Communications System
- Three Principles of Feminist Journalism
- Six Point Communications Program for Restructuring the World’s Communications System on the Basis of Democracy
- WIFP’s Seven Realities for a Respectful and Peaceful Communications System: A New Philosophy of Communications
- The Eight Characteristics of Women’s Media that Are Different in our Media from Men’s: the Five Categories of Women’s News
- A Radical Feminist Analysis of Mass Media